In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the Wormhole Tattoo Pen Kit Cartridge Tattoo Machine Kit.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Adjustable power, voltage, and rotations
- Equipped with flash light, which allows you to work aim a ‘dirty’ environment
- Very lightweight, perfect for traveling
- Comes with 2,400 different design templates
- Can do small, medium, and large-sized tattooing
- Works for both children and adults
- Doesn’t come with sharp needles, making for a safe tattooing session
- Easy to clean once the tattoo session is over
- Very easy to use
- The tattoo kit works very fast
- Doesn’t come with a warranty
- The needles are very small and may not be fit for big projects
- You need an extra equipment to pierce the skin
- The tattoo color is not very bright
- The tattoo stencils are very low-quality
The Wormhole Tattoo is a high-quality rotary tattoo kit with premium needles and ink that is manufactured in China. This complete and professional rotary tattoo machine kit features precise voltage for both a liner and a shader pen, so you can use it as both a liner and shader to create line work and fills for your tattoo designs.
The tattoo pen about 14.5-inches long and has a diameter of 1.57-inches. The starter rotary tattoo machine kit comes with it has a 3.3-volt motor and it has a maximum speed of 10,000 rotations per minute. The voltage is free-floating, so you can use it with any power source from 9-volts to 46-volts.
One cool feature of the package is the snap-on extension cap for the body of the pen. The pen body was designed with a flat top surface so that you can glue a wet sleeve on it. The sleeve is made of high-quality polycarbonate that gives it a slight smoked look. It is recommended that you start with a 6.5-volt battery for the pen body and keep it fully charged or plugged in with the included power supply.
I also like the included pen holder on top of the kit. It includes a 1.1-millimeter tattoo needle cartridge that you can use with the pen. The power for the Wormhole includes a plug-in universal power supply that converts from 220-volts to 100-volts.
The kit also ships with a foot pedal with an auto-stop mechanism. The auto-stop allows the tattoo pen to change between its pen and shader modes as you press on the foot pedal. T
The starter kit tips the scale at about 8.6-pounds, making it much easier to carry into the studio.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Professional Tattoo Kits: How to Choose the Right One