We had our experts take a look at the 4 Color Bishop Tattoo Machine Rotary Tattoo Gun to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- Guaranteed to be the best tattoo machine you can buy with traditional gear body
- The entire hook assembly and contact screw is made from surgical steel
- Comes in 4x2x1.4 inches
- Uses a three pole rotary motor and a three phase transformer
- Comes with six needles of different sizes and a socket on the top to allow damage free rotation
- The back of the machine is a contact screw that has a treaded end with a flat for grip
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- The control box requires a 110-240V electrical current
- The contact screw and hook are all replaceable
- Can be easily adjusted via a micro switch for speed control
If you are looking for a tattoo machine that is reliable and will give you high quality tattoo work, you will be happy with this tattoo machine. It has a built-in auto-balancer that will stop the rotational speed if you are on uneven ground. This reduces the vibration that will damage the machine. This is not one of those tattoo machines that vibrates so much when you are tattooing, which makes for a much cleaner, quieter tattoo.
If you tattoo from the top of a person's body, you need to hold the machine with your hand. This can sometimes lead to hand pain or fatigue. The machine includes a vertical grip and that lets you keep the tattoo gun vertical while tattooing. One advantage that you get from this tattoo machine is that different grips can be mounted on the machine at different angles. A benefit of this is that if you want to use the vertical grip it gives you more grip strength and controls. Having each grip at an angle that is comfortable for you is one advantage that you get from this machine. Another advantage that you get from this machine is a switch-rewind, which is very smooth and will not hamper the tattoo progress. This is a very good feature that allows you to tattoo faster while keeping consistent quality.
One disadvantage to this tattoo machine is that it only connects to a PC with a USB, which can make transferring data a bit more tedious. You can use an RCA adapter as well when you need to connect to a wall outlet. The drawback to this is if you lose or damage one of your few USB cables that you need to connect to your computer with, it may be difficult to replace. If you are looking for a tattoo machine that is both reliable and quality, this is a tattoo machine that you can trust to deliver both.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Rotary Tattoo Machine that Will Convince You to Make the Switch