Today's review is going to look at the Viking Revolution Tattoo Care Balm.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive.
- Contains natural oils and moisturizers to provide a soothing, long-lasting relief to dry, cracked skin
- Repairs damaged tissue and also heals scabs that may result from tattooing
- Easy to apply
- Made in the USA
- Packaged in a sanitary squeeze-tube for no spills or contamination
- You may find the scent a little strong
- Some users said they only saw a slight improvement in their tattoo. No significant change
The Revolutionary Tattoo Balm is an aftercare product that helps to keep your tattoo in the best condition it can be with the best possible healing time.
The balm will keep your tattoo durable and smooth, and it is great for fading ink and protect your skin. It will help to pick ink from the skin after it has been removed and keep your skin smooth and soft.
It is a key tool for any tattoo enthusiast to use, even those people who just got a tattoo. It smells great and can be used as an aftershave balm or a body lotion.
Great to use before, during, and after a tattoo, the Tattoo Balm can also be used by people who just got a tattoo to keep the skin nice and smooth. It has been endorsed by many tattoo artists and enthusiasts, so you know its good.
Its simple ingredients help to remove any redness and dry skin from your tattoo and make it easier to heal. It has also been tested by The American Academy of Dermatology, so you know it's good for your skin.
Like all Viking products, it has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, just contact them and they will take care of you.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Tattoo Aftercare Products You Must Have