Here’s our review of the Pirate Face Tattoo Dual Digital Tattoo Power Supply.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Separate controls for each tattoo needle, great for those who like to sketch
- Dual foot pedal system allows for two different designs on two different sides of the body
- Comes with an adjustable LCD brightness display, as well as a face shield
- Inexpensive and offers great value for a low pricetag
- Steady, consistent power output of 3.3 volts
- Some users claim the on/off switch is poor quality
- Lacks an auto shut-off function
This is some of the best tattoo machines that I've ever shopped for. It was made with quality materials, has an easy to use design, and is just very high quality.
I found this tattoo machine on Amazon and looked at the reviews as well as the seller. I found that many people liked this machine and it seemed to work very well.
I also noticed that there were not many complaints about this machine from users online or from other reviews.
The machine itself has a few pieces that come with it, they are the machine, plastic cases, and foot pedal. With this purchase, the case will also come with a clip cord that will let you use your machine.
Another advantage to the durability of this machine is how they used quality material in its construction. The manufacturer used durable rubber pads that will prevent your machine from getting scratched or damaged by your needles.
All in all, this product has not seen any complaints about quality or durability and I think that is great.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 5 of The Best Tattoo Power Supply Options to Choose From