Today we'll be reviewing the Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink Lining and Shading Set.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Comes with 25 bottles of ink
- Carries beautiful colors
- Gives you the freedom to create your own unique design
- The ink is high-quality and doesn’t smear
- The price is great for the material
- Tattooing comes with a certain risk factor in case of allergies and infections; however, this product can be used more than once
- As it’s extremely sanitary with the needle point and they can also be placed in your dishwasher
- Color choices are also diverse
- This ink is great for lining and shading; hence, you won’t need to worry about buying different sets
- Despite the non-carcinogenic ingredients, there is still an allergy concern
- As the ink is very thick, sometimes the ink can be hard to apply
- Tattoo artist may need to use the ink as thinner for lining and shading
The Kuro Sumi tattoo line is made of organic ingredients, and are 100% vegan-friendly. It comes in a set of eight colors, all of which are vegan-friendly and can be used in a variety of ways.
While the colors are great to work with, they are also highly pigmented, bright, and have a lot of lightfast qualities. They are also FDA and LFGB approved. This makes them safe to use on a tattoo, and they are also skin friendly and won’t cause any irritation.
I like this set of eight colors because they have great lightfastess and are highly pigmented, which is perfect for art-based tattooing. I also think that they are a great find for vegan-friendly tattoo inks.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Inks