It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink Set.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Good consistency
- Doesn’t bleed
- The shipper is discreet
- Easy to apply
- The pigment is long-lasting
- Comes in a sturdy carrying case
- Easy to remember to order due to case
- Perfect for use on black skin
- Fast drying
- Fat and solid
- Doesn’t bleach well
- The colors are not very bright
- Can leave a very thin layer of pigment on the canvas
- Doesn’t come in a kit with needles
- A little pricey
The tattoo ink Kuro Sumi is for all tattoo artists that use vegetable-based tattoo inks as organic tattoo colors always deliver the best results. It contains FD&C and other vegetable-based dyes.
Vegetable-based tattoo ink is a great color to use for artwork as it is clean, safe and clear. Tattoo ink should be absolutely safe to use.
Vegans that have stunning yellow-green tats can now get the organic color they want.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Inks