It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Intenze Professional Tattoo Ink Zuper Black 12 oz.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Quality pigment
- High sheen
- The consistency of the ink is like that of ordinary paint
- The color is very opaque
- Superior color vibrancy
- Long shelf life
- Solvent can be a bit strong smelling at first
- Pigments are very dark. As a result it can be hard to blend with.
- Because of it’s fast drying properties, it is best to work fast when it comes to doing outlines.
- The ink settles down at the bottom of your cup, so when you are ready to use it, you have to shake it a bit for the pigment to be distributed evenly.
- Can leave a dark color on your skin during the first few minutes after doing a tattoo.
Zuper Black is professional tattoo ink that is made using a sterilized formula that has a dry consistency. This makes it easy for tattoo artists to see how much ink is left underneath the needle as they tattoo. I like how safe this ink is because it is supported by federal regulation, insurance companies, and other certifications. It also works very well on paper, plastic, and other porous surfaces.
This ink is designed to heal in the skin because it is safe for the skin. It penetrates deep into the skin so it can heal on its own. It has been medically tested and works very well on human skin.
This ink is also non-toxic, so if tattoo artists decide to use this ink, they won't have to worry about their health and safety. The ink lasts a long time, so tattoo artists won't have to purchase a new bottle every time they…
Unfortunately, there is a lot of scuffing on Zuper Black because it doesn't dry as much as other tattoo inks. This may be a good thing because this ink can be stored for a long time and also makes it easier to see exactly how much ink you have left.
I have been a professional tattoo artist for almost five years and never have i been able to find such a good, sterilized tattoo ink. Zuper Black comes in a easy-to-use bottle that makes appying the ink a breeze.
If u are looking for a good tattoo ink that is made in the United States, and is actually going to heal your skin, then I highly suggest you try the Zuper Black tattoo ink. There is a reason why it has the Zuper name!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Inks