Today's review is going to look at the Hildbrandt Tattoo Kit Professional 4 Machine Set + TKHPRO2 Gun Needle Power Supply Inks Carrying Case Training.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- The best value for the money
- The quality of the tattoos is considerably better than other more expensive brands
- The needles are sturdy and durable
- Comes with a variety of colors
- The case is well-made
- Easy to use
- The machine can be a pain to set up
- The colors are a bit weak but workable
- The gloves are too big for the smaller hands
- Some people may find the quality of the case questionable
In this beginner kit, you will get everything you need to get started. The Hildbrandt Tattoo Kit, Professional 4-Machine Set also comes with the online support from the Teach Me to Tattoo website, which gives you virtually unlimited training materials. The kit also features the Hildbrandt Power Supply kit with the Hildbrandt .44 Magnum Coil Liner, .38 Caliber Coil Shader, .38 Caliber Silencer Rotary Liner, Beretta Rotary Shader as well as a full set of instructional DVDs that help you progress faster with the kit.
I like the kit's full-time auto-shutoff timer, which automatically shuts down the machine when you release the system, and the customizable buttons on the power supply so that you can set it up exactly how you want. The kit comes with an instructional manual and a pre-sterilized tube grip that helps you start out with ease.
The kit is made of high-quality materials that also makes it very budget friendly. After using this, its hard to imagine using any other system for your first tattooing experience.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Starter Kits for Beginners