It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the EZTAT2 Rotary Tattoo Cartridge Machine Dagger Y FAULHABER Motor Tattoo Pen.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Pendulum vibration, this little machine can definitely transmit real power
- Stamp unlike the ordinary pen machine, rotate stoning is flexible
- Will not damage the client’s skin phone, soft and delicate texture feels very natural
- Compatible with both CO2 cartridges and rotary power to meet the needs of the creativity of the masters
- Don’t fade tool, black light can be removed after a popular tool lasts longer, and the goods can be sterilized
- Switch, does not stick switch, easy to control, convenient and efficient
- Cord is too short and relatively thin, the way of use is inconvenient
- Intake time is not long to play mobile compatible, only suitable for tattoo artist Daegu use.
- The plunger cap is relatively large, easy to lose; the next down is not very convenient
- Tool needs to be unscrewed, filling it is not convenient.
After testing the EZTAT2 Rotary Tattoo Cartridge Machine we quickly found it to be the best unit out there. The EZTAT2 has all of the things you want to see on a tattoo cartridge machine, including a large, bold LED screen for a clear view of the machine's settings. Draw speeds are fast, and the 510 connection provides excellent flow.
The EZTAT2 is also very lightweight at only 6 lbs, making it very comfortable to hold and move around. This was easily the most comfortable cartridge machine we've ever used, which has made our tattoo artists very happy.
The EZTAT2 also has a very comfortable grip handle at the top that makes it easy for any user to control the machine easily and make adjustments to the tattoo machine settings before getting to work.
The EZTAT2 uses EZBail technology to make it easy for any user to change the tattoo cartridges, which reduces any risk of making an error.
The EZTAT2 is also small enough to fit easily on any counter top or table. The 11-inch clear display also makes it easy to view your settings and what part of the tattoo you are working on.
Overall the EZTAT2 is a great tattoo cartridge machine, and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new tattoo cartridge machine.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Professional Tattoo Kits: How to Choose the Right One