It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Dragonhawk Mast Pen Rotary Tattoo Machine Power Supply 20Pcs Wjx Cartridges Needles Foot Pedal.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- The kit features an upgraded collection of professional tattooing equipment ideal for artists
- It comes with a large collection of different tools, in which you can choose from
- The kit contains everything you need to start tattooing now
- It’s versatile and can be used for different styles of tattooing
- The tattoo equipment is of high quality and is durable
- The tattoo set features materials such as specialized ink, needles, and power supply in a variety of choices
- The tattoo kit is suitable for home as well as professional use
The Dragonhawk is a newer brand of rotary tattoo machine that is made of solid stainless steel. It is made to be durable and work efficiently. Its weight is only 120g, which makes it very lightweight. It stands 11.7 centimeters in length, does not need to be moved around very much, and can be left at home when someone is getting a tattoo.
This is a rotary tattoo machine, which means it has a built-in power supply, meaning you don't have to worry about taking an external cord or the machine not having enough power at a particular time. The power supply with this product, like others, has 20 pieces of supplies inside, which should last you quite a while.
One unique thing about the Dragonhawk is that it is compatible with all kinds of tattoo needles, meaning you can use any brand. Because of this, you do not have to worry about getting a good look from the needles that you are using, because like any good tattoo machine, you get what you pay for. The sockets make it a lot easier to swap out needles, and this machine will last much longer.
The bottom line on this product is that it is a high-quality rotary tattoo machine that is made for long-lasting use with cartridges and can be picked up at a good price.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Professional Tattoo Kits: How to Choose the Right One