In today’s article we will be reviewing the Dragonhawk Extreme X2 Rotary Tattoo Machine Brass Frame CNC Machine RCA Connected.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- High voltage and high velocity for deep and crisp tattoos
- The solid metal housing offers excellent heat resistance
- It’s lightweight at only 6.6 oz
- The machine is free of center magnetic spins, which results in less vibrations
- The brass frame is durable and resilient
- Four extreme rotary motors resulting in 1500 micro-steps per minute
- You have the option to control the rotation using an external speed controller
- Does not require constant maintenance, which makes it cost-effective
The Dragonhawk Extreme X2 is made of a brass frame and the body of the tattoo machine is made of an aluminum alloy. The Extreme X2 is also a high torque, 12 gauge rotary tattoo system. It comes with a very good tattoo needle, Polytak, which is made by Chromalloy.
Many other rotary tattoo products have a weak metal body and a plastic needle. This product gives you a tattoo machine with the best of both worlds. The head of this product was modeled after the original dragon model. It is only available in gold, medium, and silver.
The safety lock and key allows you to set the speed of the tattoo machine to a specific amount. You can also lock off the tattoo machine so that it is in a very stable spot. Many tattoo artists do not want their tattoo machines to move around while they are working. For these reasons, this product is good for professionals.
Before buying this product, you should know that it is bigger than other tattoo machines. It takes up a lot of space, and it is one of the most expensive tattoo machines available.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Machines for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide