It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Dragonhawk Extreme Rotary Tattoo Machine Carbon Steel Machine.
In this review, we made things as simple as possible for you to form your opinion.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Simple to use
- Can be used at home or in a professional shop
- Features a HUGE coil spring
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver, customizable for different hand sizes
- Comes with a cheap instructional DVD for beginners and up
- 2-year warranty
- The power source can be a bit heavy, weighing about 1lb
- It was designed for professionals, so beginners may find it a bit complex
- There are only 3 tattoo designs on the DVD, so it may not be enough for beginners
The Dragonhawk Extreme Rotary Tattoo Machine has a carbon steel build and is designed to be lightweight. It can be a bit tricky to release the machine cord, but once you get the hang of it, it is easy to grip and turn. It feels as if it weighs nothing, and is not hard to maneuver.
A clip on connection is available for modern connection and computer units. One of the most important aspects of a rotary machine is its power and this tattoo machine has eight different settings for power depending upon the task an artist needs to accomplish.
The Dragonhawk Extreme Rotary Tattoo Machine is a professional grade machine made for tattoo artists. It can be used with a variety of power options and a clip cord can also be used to connect to a PC or other devices. Its rotary movement enables both light and heavy shading and filling for the designs the artist is trying to create. It has a carbon steel build and is lightweight. It also comes with the clip-on cord for connecting additional power options. Each package comes with a 2-year warranty
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Rotary Tattoo Machine that Will Convince You to Make the Switch