Today's review is going to look at the Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Makeup Full Coverage Foundation Stick.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Makeup is easy to apply and blend
- Makeup covers tattoos well
- Makeup stays on all day
- You can use it as an under eye concealer
- Makeup can be expensive, but you can buy it in kits
- Makeup only comes in one colour
- You can’t return the product (Cosmetic manufacturers are not required to accept returns)
- It takes 7 to 10 business days for the product to arrive
Dermablend is known for their makeup brushes and the Dermablend Quick-Fix Full Coverage Foundation is the perfect way to try your first one. This makeup comes in three shades and can be applied with a makeup brush or a sponge. There is also a product called the Dermablend Corrector Pen that you can use to help cover any spots that need extra coverage.
The Dermablend Quick-Fix Full Coverage Foundation comes with SPF 15. SPF is very important, especially if you are going outside in the sun.
The product is also water-resistant so it will help battle your UV sun damage. This means you can wear it during the summer months even if you decide to go swimming. This could mean the difference between a day at the pool versus a day in the emergency room of a local hospital from a sunburn.
The products works fantastic and has many positive reviews. On the company website, no less than 19 reviews included 8 or 9 stars. The product website also features ten or more 5-star ratings.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Cover up Makeup Reviews to Magically Conceal Your Tattoos