Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Dermablend Loose Setting Powder.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Dermablend is a top quality makeup
- Their makeup products are highly in demand and are always available
- This is a mattifying formula that keeps your skin smooth and flawless
- The loose setting powder will last longer, without increased costs
- This take a bit of time to apply properly
- It needs at least a few minutes to completely dry
- It’s a bit pricier than the other options
- The consistency is fine and does not leave a residue
This loose setting powder is designed to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and imperfections, while offering clients a complexion that glows with the radiance of a healthy skin.
Unlike most other loose setting powder makeup, Dermablend allows you to build coverage that is just as silky as a compact setting powder. When worn alone, it leaves a clean finish. The added benefit of this special formula is that it does not look or feel greasy or sticky.
The formula is color-correct and will match your body type to create the perfect foundation to wear under a foundation, blush or bronzer. It's so highly pigmented that it can be used as a shadow.
The 1-ounce container will hold up to 14 applications and you can also purchase travel sizes if you're on the go. This is a cost-effective powder that makes for a perfect addition to your make-up bag.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Cover up Makeup Reviews to Magically Conceal Your Tattoos