You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Quick Numb 5% Lidocaine Topical Numbing Cream.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Maximum strength Numbing cream
- Approved by the FDA for over-the-counter use
- Fast acting and gentle natural extracts
- Provides gentle long lasting comfort
- Plenty of positive reviews
- It is water soluble
- Non-greasy formula
- Easy application
- This product is only available in the US
- It is too expensive
- It contains lidocaine and other active ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin
- There are no instructions on use of this cream with tattoo guns
- Not suitable for people who are sensitive to lidocaine or other ingredients
The lotion's active ingredient is 5% Lidocaine by Subpart B, so this is another great one for hemorrhoid care. This lotion reduces the bruising and swelling associated with hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
This is specially formulated to help reduce the burning and itching associated with hemorrhoids and anal fissures. It works by numbing the tissues and alleviating the pain in the affected area. This makes it a great lotion for hemorrhoid care and anal fissure care.
The lidocaine lotion contains a maximum strength of lidocaine 5% and has a child-resistant cap. It is recommended that you only apply this lotion to the inflamed area of your anal canal because you should avoid contact with mucous membranes.
The quick numbing lotion can help you fast when treating your hemorrhoids. If irritation is severe and you are unable to apply it, you should seek treatment from your doctor.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Numbing Creams for Tattoos in 2022: Top Picks, Reviews and Guides