Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Cheyenne Tattoo Machine Hawk Thunder Tattoo Machine.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Extremely durable; engineered to last a lifetime
- Noisy – gets the jobs done quickly
- Brilliant designs, colored inks, and fine points that give much detailing
- Four machine sizes
- The tip is hollow, which makes for a more realistic tattoo
- Cheap, and you’ll get your money’s worth
- Ideal for puncturing skin and are light-weight and easy to use
- You can save a lot of money and still get an excellent tattoo
- Easily disposable without much hassle
- Works well with all tattoo inks, even the waterproof and toxic ones
With the Cheyenne Hawk Tattoo Machine, you'll have some new options available to you. For starters, it's cordless. This means you'll have a bit more freedom with your setup. Another feature I found quite intriguing is the rechargeable battery. Often times when you're purchasing a tattoo machine, the battery life is a huge concern. A rechargeable battery will make a big difference in maintaining a steady, long-lasting battery life.
I really like this design as well. A lot of tattoo machines are very attractive in that they have a "black light" underneath the flash bulb. This helps illuminate the tattoo better for both the tattooist and the customer. This unit has a nice red glow to the unit and won't distract from the actual tattoo. A lot of artists seem to prefer a red light over a black one.
The image quality features of this unit are also very impressive. When you use it, you'll only get a 2" image but it's high-res and it has a good, clear picture. You can use this for any boney area of the body as well as the face. That's because the light that's used is not necessarily going to be too strong. It'll give you just enough light to keep the outline and darken the shading.
I found these to be a great product and a great value. They have two AA batteries that will last you for up to 5 hours of tattooing, and the price is very reasonable. It also comes with a 3-year limited warranty. This is a great machine at a great price for people looking to open up their options when it comes to tattooing.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Right Tools for a Beautiful Trade: Choosing the Best Tattoo Machines