It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the CannaSmack Ink Guard SPF 30 Tattoo Sunscreen & Ink Fade Shield Stick.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- 30 SPF
- Hemp seed oil infused
- Cruelty free
- Infused with natural ingredients
- Works for both tattoos and fading prevention.
- Long lasting; lasts longer than other sunscreens
- May feel greasy
- It is a bit more expensive than other sunscreens.
- It may be hard to find in stores if you don’t live in California since it is mostly sold in marijuana dispensaries.
- It may discolor your clothes since it is greasy.
- There is limited information about the manufacturer on the bottle.
Having tattoos is a huge part of being a tattoo artist but there are health concerns when deciding weather or not to get a tattoo in particular. Once a tattoo is inked on the skin it makes the skin cells sensitive to the sun. This is because the tattoo ink contains dyes that are more sensitive to the sun's rays than skin cells.
This is where the CannaSmack Ink Guard and the Ink Fade Shield come in. The CannaSmack Ink Guard is an SPF 30 ingredient product that is all-natural and 100% organic. It utilizes the highest quality ingredients such as hemp seed oil. It protects your tattoos as well as keeps it looking bright longer. This product contains a staying power of 400 hours.
The CannaSmack Ink Guard can also be mixed with the Ink Fade Shield so you can wear that alone on make up days. The Ink Fade Shield contains cool and soothing ingredients like Vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The Ink Fade Shield is a water-resistant formula that is applied like a stick.
This cream also contains organic Jojoba seed oil and Vitamin E which protects against pollution. The CannaSmack products contain no parabens, sulfates, gluten or dyes and can be applied on tattoos up to 20-pounds. This sunscreen and tattoo cream is designed as a tattoo novice.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Sunscreen for Tattoos for 2022