You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
One of my favorite inventions of all time is "Band-Aids". One double-sided band-aid with plastic and one without can save my life in many occasions. Therefore, I was thrilled to read that one of the best inventions of the 21st century came in the shape of a "Band-Aid" of a different kind: the Buttons & Bows Concealer.
Some of the great benefits of this product are:
- Skip the bandage and ointment: To my surprise, the product comes in transparent packaging. This is fantastic because it means you can skip the bandage completely.
- Innovative formula: The product is filled with aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, tea tree oil and vitamin E. These ingredients will provide you with the perfect shade for your complexion.
- Perfect shade for medium skin: The only downside of this product is how white it sounds. However, that is only my personal opinion. I do not have any clear skin, and from what I am hearing, it is also an issue for most people.
Some of the disadvantages of this product are:
- Buttons & Bows Concealer is only suitable for medium skin tones: I am very disappointed with this fact. It sounds like a brand new concept, but if it only works for medium skin tones, then it is hardly an improvement.
- Too many shades: I have checked the product's website, and it looks like there are more sizes available than I would have ever imagined. I imagine this is because they try and connect with as many skin tones as possible, but from a medical standpoint, this is a problem.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Tattoo Cover up Makeup Reviews to Magically Conceal Your Tattoos