Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Featuring premium skin-hydrating ingredients
- No greasy residue and no strong odor
- No harmful ingredients
- Contains milk protein and aloe to provide a soothing and moisturizing effect
- A delightfully cooling effect which one reviewer claims is “like putting on a new pair of socks”
- 100% cruelty-free
- Recyclable packaging
- Not soap/shampoo detergent-friendly (causes frequent mess)
- Some claim the smell is a tad too strong
When choosing an after care product, you do want it to moisturize the skin after a tattoo. I like this pick because it is not petroleum based, which makes it great for new tattoos. It is also formulated with grape seed oil, which helps repair the skin after tattooing with the laser.
If your tattoo is beginning to dry out, this will help to moisturize your skin. If it is beginning to scab, this will help sooth the pain of the scabbing. When the tattoo begins to heal, the moisturizer will help prevent the skin from cracking.
The After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer is a non-petroleum based product and uses natural plant botanicals to moisturize the skin. The formula is paraben-free, silicone-free and fragrance-free. It is also a non-greasy and non-sticky moisturizer; all of which can make it difficult to pull off being able to always apply it to fresh skin in a timely fashion.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Lotion For Tattoo Aftercare 2021: Make Your New Ink SHINE