Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the After Inked NPJ Non-Petroleum Jelly 13 Oz..
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Moisturizes tattoos and reduces itching
- Comes in a jar with a twist-off top, which you can use to scoop out desired amount of product
- Not greasy, and doesn’t stain cloths
- Mildly scented with no toxic chemicals, which is great for people with allergies and sensitive skin
- Not very practical
- The jar is not resealable
- The packaging is made from non-recyclable plastic
- The product is not organic
- Its quite difficult to scoop out the product, and you might end up with too much, or too little.
The After Inked for Every Stage of Your Tattoo Procedure! is very useful for softening the skin and promoting healing. It is a great product for any tattoo artist to use. You can use it before tattooing, while tattooing, and right after as an aftercare product.
I highly recommend all tattoo artists use this lubrication bearing in mind it comes in a 13-oz. jar. It has non-petroleum jelly, which means it is made of plant extracts. This means it will not clog your tubes in the tattoo machine. I have tried it myself and it certainly does not clog my tubes and it is a great alternative to petrolatum.
The product is also Vegan, which is always great news for any vegan tattoo artists. As well as lubricating the tattoo artist and tattooed skin, the After Inked NPJ can also be used as an aftercare product for the tattoo that has been completed.
After Inked NPJ is made by After Inked Inc., and it is good to note, this is a vegan company themselves. They love animals, which is not always the case with some companies that could make their product. This is proof you can get a great product of vegan and non-petroleum jelly while still keeping all products vegan.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Moisturizers for New Tattoos – Finding the Right One